WORKING ON FIXING THIS SITE WITH UPDATES AND PHOTOS. FOR MORE UP TODATE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE.
***An Affair of the Heart Friday, February 8, 2013 at 10:00am
Hello and thank you for viewing Prettie Girlie Interchangeable Bead Watches where I custom create your prettie look. Come July 1st 2013 Prettie Girlie will have been in business for 3 years. I started making the watches to keep myself busy while my husband was deployed and now it’s grown so much. I love my fans! Prettie Girlie watch bands are stretchy and handmade to fit your wrist size. All of my creations can be for any type of princess or age group. They make great gifts for birthdays, holidays, and weddings, enjoy them for your own celebrations or jazz up that team spirit. All pricing and information needed for that item should be with that posting. All bands are $15 for most and $20 for glass or natural stone bands. Child bands are $8, earrings $3, large faces $15, small faces $10, pendants $5 and lanyards $25. I do wholesale; please message me for pricing and information. Most bands can be made in gold or silver metals, and any size. Should you need more information or a custom order you can comment on that post or photo, email or message me, or call Rachelle Rumsey (623)696-8779. Shipping in the United States insured is FREE, outside the United States is FREE with orders over $100. Payment options: I take cash, credit cards (in person or you will need to call me or send me your card information) and PayPal through PayPal account rumz08@yahoo.com. Become a follower to the blog or facebook page and get a 10% discount on all your orders. Host a showing in your home and get a whole watch set FREE and 10% of party sales toward product! If someone books a party at your show you will get a second band FREE! At anytime should there be a problem with your product, please give me a call, I will do my best to keep my customers happy.
www.facebook.com/prettiegirlie, or
http://prettiegirliecrafts.blogspot.com/
